Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Tastes like lemon meringue pie, but is made with a cake mix.
Make and share this Lemon Pie Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, combine all base ingredients. Mix at low speed until crumbly.
- Press in ungreased 13X9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make meringue, beat egg whites in small bowl on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating on high speed until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved.
- Remove base from oven and spread evenly with lemon pie filling; spread meringue over pie filling.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 15 to 25 minutes until meringue is light golden brown.
- Cool completely; cut into squares. Garnish as desired.