Recipe by chia
this is delicious as is, or you can serve it with a dollop of whipped cream
Top Review by Sharon123
This was so easy to make and so good to eat! I ate my first piece while it was still warm! Yum!The pecans gave the pie a nice taste and the filling came out nice and thick. Thanks chia!
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
- 2⁄3 cup graham cracker, crushed (5 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a processor add grahams, pecans, sugar-- add butter and process until combined press into a pie plate, bake until brown about 8 minutes, cool.
- in a large bowl beat eggs and condensed milk.
- stir in lemon juice.
- pour into crust.
- bake 15 minutes until filling is set, cool, refrigerate at least 1 hour.