Recipe by swirlycinnacakes
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Delicious and very easy ~ tangy, but plenty sweet! My lemons were medium sized and next time I'll use 2 whole lemons! I made this pie with 1 1/2 lemons, 6 eggs, 2 1/4 cups sugar, and 3/4 cup butter (for 7.5 servings) and baked the mixture in a 10-inch quiche dish for 55 minutes at 350F. Tagged for the Help a Naked Photo Tag in the Photo Forum, September 2012.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off ends of lemon and cut into eighths. Remove seeds.
- Place cut lemon in blender and pulse until liquefied.
- Add eggs, sugar and butter and blend until completely mixed.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust and bake 45 to 50 minutes.