Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a different dessert tart for you to try - I would cut back on the molasses a bit, it has such a strong flavor.
- Mix upper and lower parts separately.
- TOP PART: Mix lard and butter, add the other ingredients and beat until smooth.
- LOWER PART: Beat all lower ingredients together until smooth.
- Line muffin tins with pastry.
- Fill tarts half full with lower part. Cover with top part until full.
- Cook at 375F for 30-40 minutes.
- The top looks like cake when it is done.