Recipe by kalla
This is so easy, and tastes so funky and bistro. You can make instant vegetarian meals in so many ways with a few baggies of this in your freezer. A must for working vegetarian moms!
- 1 tablespoon pesto sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers (green, orange, yellow, red, (or more)
- 3 zucchini (or more)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons or 2 lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the veggies and garlic coarsely.
- Mix with oil and pesto- add more oil!
- Squeeze juice of 2 lemons over top, a little shredded zest if you like it.
- Roast at 350F on a cookie sheet till lightly golden (about 10 minutes in a preheated oven).
- Cool and freeze in one layer.
- Sort into containers for freezing.
- Lasts 6 weeks.
- Just take out of the freezer and panfry the frozen veggies lightly and throw into pastas, stirfry, risotta, pitas, on pizza, or as a side dish on its own.