Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A flavorful dish for two.
Make and share this Lemon-Pesto Chicken With Artichokes (For 2) recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces chicken tenderloins
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup quartered artichoke heart, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon peel (yellow zest only)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons purchased pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Sprinkle chicken with oregano, paprika, salt and pepper. Combine artichokes, tomatoes, green onion and lemon peel in small bowl.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook artichoke mixture 2 minutes or until tomatoes are soft but still hold their shape, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to skillet; cook chicken over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned, turning once. Reduce heat to medium-low; spoon pesto over chicken. Arrange artichoke mixture around chicken; drizzle with lemon juice. Cook, covered, 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.