This is a very easy, delicious recipe that will make him think you spent hours in the kitchen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place deep non-stick skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- 2When oil is just hot, don't let it smoke, add boneless skinless chicken breast strips, turning a couple of times and cook 6 to 8 minutes until done.
- 3In same skillet, add the soy milk and creamy pesto seasoning mix, stir until seasoning mix is blended inches
- 4Add the lemon juice and artichoke hearts.
- 5Let simmer over low heat about 5 minutes.
- 6Serve over the hot fettuccini noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pesto Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.0
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 173.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 38.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix