Recipe by Stoblogger
This is a very easy, delicious recipe that will make him think you spent hours in the kitchen!
Top Review by Tamaretta
My husband and I enjoyed this but our picky kids didn't - go figure! I added a can of drained diced tomatoes, but that made it look very unappetizing. Next time, if I want more veggies, I will sprinkle the tomatoes on top just before serving but this was quick, easy and tasty without heating up my kitchen. I also used less than 2 T lemon juice. I would recommend starting with 1T and tasting it. I will make this again and cook a frozen pizza for the kids! Thanks for posting. PS - Also used reg milk.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 (1 ounce) packageknorr creamy pesto sauce mix
- 2 cups dry fettuccine, prepared as directed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place deep non-stick skillet over medium heat, add olive oil.
- When oil is just hot, don't let it smoke, add boneless skinless chicken breast strips, turning a couple of times and cook 6 to 8 minutes until done.
- In same skillet, add the soy milk and creamy pesto seasoning mix, stir until seasoning mix is blended inches
- Add the lemon juice and artichoke hearts.
- Let simmer over low heat about 5 minutes.
- Serve over the hot fettuccini noodles.