1/1 Photo of Lemon Pepper Wings
I had the lemon pepper wings from Wing Stop and thought they were AWESOME so I was inspired to make something similar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The wings can be baked or deep fried. When I bake them I brush melted butter over them and season them w/ a little salt and pepper. I bake them for about 40-45 minutes and then I put them under the broiler to finish them and make them crispy. In a deep fryer I season them and then fry them for 10-12 minute.
- 2While the wings are cooking, one stick of butter in a large bowl. It needs to be big enough to mix the sauce and toss the wings inches.
- 3Add the seasonings to the butter. When I made this I added a little bit of each at a time until it tasted the way I liked it. The lemon shouldn't overpower the buttery flavor, it should compliment it. If it tastes to lemony, add more butter.
- 4When the wings are done, drain them and then put them in the bowl with the sauce. with a large spoon, stir them until the sauce coats all the wings.
- 5I didn't think these needed a dipping sauce, they had great flavor on their own but you could reserve some of the sauce and use it as a dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Wings
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 960.3
- Calories from Fat 696
- Total Fat 77.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 323.1 mg
- Sodium 451.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 62.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: