Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful peppery lemon vinaigrette dressing to liven up your summer salads.
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground assorted peppercorns
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender.
- With blender running, add oil in a slow steady stream until smooth.
- Chill until ready to use.
I just loved this! Sooo delicious! I used assorted, coloured peppercorns and it turned out just right. We had a great big salad for supper with chunks of grilled chicken, and used this dressing and it was a hit with D.H. and I. Thanks for posting!
I used rind from 1/2 of a lemon, juice from the whole lemon. I used 2 of whole peppercorns put all the ingredients into my vita mix. Blended till all smooth. I found this very peppery. I suggest adding a bit of pepper as you make. Like anything heat dose vary. Mine just was quite peppery. I will use this dressing to marinade chicken.