1/1 Photo of Lemon Pepper Tuna Quinoa Stir-Fry
Lori Alcorn's Note:
A great all-on-one meal that's fast, healthy, high in protein and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water and quinoa to boil, then simmer until water is gone, about 10 minutes.
- 2Saute tuna in margarine and lemon juice on low in seperate frying pan.
- 3Move tuna to side of pan, scramble eggs in other side.
- 4Once quinoa is cooked, add to frying pan with spinach, lemon pepper and salt and pepper, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- 5Heat through on low for about 5 minutes, adding sliced mushrooms in the last few minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Tuna Quinoa Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 243.8 mg
- Sodium 121.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: