Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great all-on-one meal that's fast, healthy, high in protein and delicious.
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Tuna Quinoa Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water and quinoa to boil, then simmer until water is gone, about 10 minutes.
- Saute tuna in margarine and lemon juice on low in seperate frying pan.
- Move tuna to side of pan, scramble eggs in other side.
- Once quinoa is cooked, add to frying pan with spinach, lemon pepper and salt and pepper, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat through on low for about 5 minutes, adding sliced mushrooms in the last few minutes.