- 1⁄2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon low-fat margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Baby Spinach
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water and quinoa to boil, then simmer until water is gone, about 10 minutes.
- Saute tuna in margarine and lemon juice on low in seperate frying pan.
- Move tuna to side of pan, scramble eggs in other side.
- Once quinoa is cooked, add to frying pan with spinach, lemon pepper and salt and pepper, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Heat through on low for about 5 minutes, adding sliced mushrooms in the last few minutes.