Recipe by GingerlyJ
The flavors of this dish are so elegant and clean. The mild flavor of the tiliapia lways the citrus notes in the sauce to really shine through,
- 6 pieces tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 shallot, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lemon, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- bake fish on 350 for 30 minutes.
- while fish is baking in a medium saucepan melt butter. add shallot and lemon zest and saute until tender.
- add dill, lemon juice, wine, chicken bullion and simmer about fifteen minutes.
- dissolve cornstarch in water and mix into sauce.
- simmer and stir about five minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
- drizzle sauce over warm fish.