The flavors of this dish are so elegant and clean. The mild flavor of the tiliapia lways the citrus notes in the sauce to really shine through,
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1brush fish with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 2bake fish on 350 for 30 minutes.
- 3while fish is baking in a medium saucepan melt butter. add shallot and lemon zest and saute until tender.
- 4add dill, lemon juice, wine, chicken bullion and simmer about fifteen minutes.
- 5dissolve cornstarch in water and mix into sauce.
- 6simmer and stir about five minutes until sauce is slightly thickened.
- 7drizzle sauce over warm fish.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Tiliapia With a Lemon-Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 72.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning
lemons, zest of