1/2 Photos of Lemon Pepper Tilapia (Or Catfish)
You can purchase lemon pepper at in any grocery store in the spice section, it's also great on veggies and steaks too but really brings out the flavor on fish ;-)
My Private Note
fish fi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use 1 teaspoon season salt)
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten (you might need 3 eggs)
- 6 tilapia fillets (or use catfish)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons oil (more if needed)
- lemon slice, sliced thinly (optional)
- 1In a shallow dish combine flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, salt, and lemon pepper until well combined.
- 2Place the eggs in a shallow dish.
- 3Dip fish fillets into the eggs then dredge in the flour/cornmeal mixture until well coated.
- 4Heat butter with oil in a large skillet.
- 5Add in the fillets and fry until brown on both sides.
- 6Place the fish on a serving platter and top each fillet with 2 to 3 lemon slices if desired.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Tilapia (Or Catfish)
Serving Size: 1 (1180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: