1/4 Photos of Lemon Pepper-Tarragon Chicken With Sour Cream, Mushroom and Wine
Chef Menel's Note:
This is one of the easiest and most impressive chicken recipes I have ever encountered! Absolutely perfect for impressing the husband's boss!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Place chicken breasts in baking dish and sprinkle with lemon pepper and tarragon.
- 2In medium bowl, combine mushroom soup, mushrooms, garlic salt and wine and pour over chicken breasts. Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes.
- 3Remove chicken breasts onto warming dish and pour the pan drippings into medium saucepan. Add sour cream to pan drippings, stir and heat until warm.
- 4To serve, place a chicken breast over white rice and ladle sour cream, wine and mushroom sauce over all.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper-Tarragon Chicken With Sour Cream, Mushroom and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 420.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: