Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great way to add zest (pun intended) to some grilled steaks. Very quick to make; most of the prep time is marinating.
- 2 lemons
- 2 beef t-bone steaks
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons cracked pepper
- Grate zest from lemons, then juice lemons and discard shells.
- Pour the juice over the steaks and marinate for 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the zest, scallions, garlic, and cracked pepper.
- Press the mixture into both sides of the steaks and grill or broil steaks.