In a spicy butter sauce laden with pepper and Worcestershire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 3 stalks celery & leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 lemons, cut in half
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 -3 teaspoons hot sauce
- French bread
- 1Place shrimp in a 13-x9-inch pan.
- 2Add celery, garlic, and onion.
- 3Squeeze lemons over shrimp; add squeezed lemon halves to pan.
- 4Melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in pepper and next 4 ingredients.
- 5Pour mixture over shrimp in pan.
- 6Bake uncovered at 400F for 25 to 28 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring several times.
- 7Serve with French Bread to sop up juices.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pepper Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 426.3 mg
- Sodium 2007.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 49.4 g