Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
In a spicy butter sauce laden with pepper and Worcestershire.
- 3 lbs unpeeled large raw shrimp
- 3 stalks celery & leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 6 lemons, cut in half
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) jar cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 -3 teaspoons hot sauce
- French bread
- Place shrimp in a 13-x9-inch pan.
- Add celery, garlic, and onion.
- Squeeze lemons over shrimp; add squeezed lemon halves to pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in pepper and next 4 ingredients.
- Pour mixture over shrimp in pan.
- Bake uncovered at 400F for 25 to 28 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring several times.
- Serve with French Bread to sop up juices.
This was delicious! If you like spicy shrimp you will love this! Took your advise, the french bread was great for sopping up the sauce. Thanks KittyKitty