Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rubs are seasoning blends applied to the meat surfaces. These quick mixtures add flavor, but do not tenderize. Use on steaks, kabobs, burgers, etc. For a larger batch, increase amounts proportionately.
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- fresh ground black pepper
- Combine ingredients and apply evenly to all sides. Cook to desired doneness.
- Apply just before cooking or up to 2 hours in advance. Just refrigerate until cooking time.