Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Turbo cooking at Yahoo Groups.
- GET TURBO READY --
- Wash potatoes thouroughly. Cut into wedges.
- (bite sized or a little larger).
- Place potatoes in small bowl. Add the lemon.
- pepper and stir to coat.
- LET's START TURBO COOKING!
- Add water to base of cooker.
- Arrange potatoes in steamer rack and place.
- in cooker.
- Cook on HIGH with VALVE CLOSED for 15 minutes.
- NOTE: This makes a tasty version of potatoes without using any oils, butters or creams that contain fat. Some lemon pepper blends also contain salt so no additional seasoning is required. This recipe can be cooked while preparing main dish in base of cooker.