Quick and low fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat gas grill for direct heat.
- 2In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork and oil.
- 3Brush oil over all sides of pork. Rub lemon peel mixture over pork.
- 4Cover and grill pork over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
- 5Remove pork from grill; cover with foil. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pepper Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 55.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: