- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme or 1⁄4 teaspoon marjoram leaves
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat gas grill for direct heat.
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork and oil.
- Brush oil over all sides of pork. Rub lemon peel mixture over pork.
- Cover and grill pork over medium-low heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until pork has slight blush of pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in center reads 160°F.
- Remove pork from grill; cover with foil. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.