1/1 Photo of Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
I discovered this easy way to make moist, tender pork chops by accident. I haven't made my pork chops any other way since!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season THAWED pork chops with Lemon pepper seasoning, rubbing into the meat on each side.
- 2You can season the meat as liberally as you would like.
- 3Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add the pork chops and cook until golden and tender, about 6-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- 5Lemon Pepper seasoning is wonderful on pork chops and makes them VERY tender and moist.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 54.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 24.4 g