I discovered this easy way to make moist, tender pork chops by accident. I haven't made my pork chops any other way since!
- Season THAWED pork chops with Lemon pepper seasoning, rubbing into the meat on each side.
- You can season the meat as liberally as you would like.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook until golden and tender, about 6-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Lemon Pepper seasoning is wonderful on pork chops and makes them VERY tender and moist.