- 1 lb boneless pork loin chops (about 4) or 1 lb pork chop (about 4)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Season THAWED pork chops with Lemon pepper seasoning, rubbing into the meat on each side.
- You can season the meat as liberally as you would like.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook until golden and tender, about 6-10 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the chops.
- Lemon Pepper seasoning is wonderful on pork chops and makes them VERY tender and moist.