Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
One from my kids.
- Cook pasta following directions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter.
- Drain pasta well when it is finished cooking.
- Put pasta in a serving bowl and pour butter over it.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Toss to coat and serve hot.
- You can add more or less lemon pepper, try 1 tsp at first and add more according to your taste.
- You can always add more but it's hard to get it out once you have dumped it all in there.
This was a little bland for my tastes.
Simple, quick, and tasty too!! What more can you ask for? I did add some artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes to use this as the entree for dh. I only used 1 tsp of lemon pepper and dh said it was just right for him. Thanks ~kdp for a good go to, quick, and easy recipe!! = )
My DS loved this! I used regular rotini, and did add garlic(alot), parsley, and a sprinkling of seasoned salt. He has asked I make it again! I got one small forkful and it was quite tasty. ANYTHING I can get DS to eat new is a winner in my book!