Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
Flavored with lemon, garlic, oregano and pepper, these are a quick, easy and refreshing change from ordinary potatoes. They are a perfect accompaniment to many dishes, and take no time at all to put together for a nice weeknight supper.
Top Review by Tebo
These were quite tasty but not crispy. I did mine in the BBQ and it did not take long to cook them. The BBQ gets quite hot quite quickly!!! Will try in the oven when it is a bit cooler.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon, zest of
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash but don't peel potatoes.
- Quarter potatoes lengthwise, then cut quarters in half (also lengthwise)- or cut in 1/4-inch slices.
- Toss potatoes with oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, lemon zest, garlic and oregano.
- Spread potato wedges on a shallow, lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes, or until tender but crisp and browned around the edges.
- Correct seasoning.
- To serve, I like to squeeze more lemon juice on the potatoes just before serving!