Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and straight forward. Try this with chicken or fish. I look forward to see how you like it!
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, cracked
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the ingredients in a large glass bowl. Add your meat of choice (1 lb boneless or 2 lb bone-in). Stir to incorporate, cover and refrigerate for 4 hours (if using any type of seafood only marinate for 30 minutes).
added fresh italian flat leaf parsley. my chicken is so good.
I used to use Lawry's Lemon Pepper marinade, but stores in Canada no longer carry it, I found with a little more lemon juice this recipe was better than the stuff in the store. Cooked with the marinade in the skillet, the marinade reduces to a great thick sauce to top the chicken with. Thanks!
This marinade was very good. The chicken didn't quite have enough of the lemon flavor I had hoped for, but I didn't have time to let it marinade as long as I would have liked so that may have been the problem. The chicken was very moist and delicious though.