Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 fresh 3/4 inch thick lamb steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- Combine basting ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture on steaks.
- Broil or grill lamb chops 4 to 6 inches from source of heat for 8 to 10 minutes on each side.
- Baste occasionally with sauce.
This was quite good. I didn't marinate the steaks, and used dried onion. Grilled about 8 minutes a side for about 3/4" steaks.
Awesome recipe. I too marinated my lamb steaks to make things easier. Definitely one I'll use over and over
Nice blend of flavours and very easy to make. I did marinate my steaks for a few hours to save time when I was ready to cook. Thanks for a 'keeper'for me. :)