Recipe by hollyberry117
I got this recipe from Cooking Pleasures magazine. I've never made lamb before this, and let me tell ya - I'm hooked. This recipe is so savory yet so easy to make! I serve this with roasted red potatoes (done with onion soup mix and dill) and my homeade Tzasiki Sauce (#291455).
Top Review by mwlang354
Really enjoyed this recipe. The flavor was excellent and the leftover chops were even better the next day. So easy to put together and I had everything on my shelf. Recipe is a keeper!!! Thanks for posting this!
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 2 lbs lamb loin chops (6 to 8 chops, 1 1/2 inches thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the oil, lemon-pepper seasoning and marjoram in small bowl. Spoon over both sides of lamb chops. Marinate at room temperature 10 minutes or refrigerate up to 1 hour.
- Heat reamaining 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Cook lamb chops, in batches if necessary, 6 to 8 minutes or until pink in center for medium-rare, turning once.