Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This makes a less tender cut of meat very tender and tasty on the grill. It works well using the indirect grilling method or cooked on a rotisserie. Prep time includes marinating time.
- 3 lbs sirloin tip roast
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Mix together juice, garlic and seasoning.
- Pour over roast in non metallic dish or bowl and cover.
- Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill using indirect method on high about 90 minutes or until done to your taste- use a meat thermometer.
- Also great on a rotisserie.