1 hr 5 mins
This foccacia comes from a Denver restaurant; unfortunately, I can't remember which one. It has been very popular in our house for some years, and has made for a lot of compliments. My wife takes the lemon off, but likes it anyway
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all bread ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and knead for 10 minutes.
- 2Allow to rest uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 3Roll out dough on a floured board or between two sheets of parchment paper, to a 14-inch circle of ½ inch thickness.
- 4Place the dough on an oiled baking sheet, or pizza pan, and brush heavily with olive oil.
- 5Evenly powder with the chopped rosemary and pepper.
- 6Place lemon slices evenly over bread in a design.
- 7Cover with a cloth and allow to rise 20 to 25 minutes in a warm area.
- 8Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 9To get the olive oil to stay in place, make light indentations in the bread with your fingers.
- 10Bake at 425 decrees 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11Remove from the oven and brush with more olive oil.
- 12Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 30.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g