Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I had some shallots and portabellos I needed to use up. This is easy and tasty!
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Chicken With Shallots and Portabellas recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon pepper marinade
- 3 shallots, minced
- 8 ounces portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put chicken in crockpot.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Mince shallots and slice mushrooms. You can buy bags of pre-sliced portabellas in the produce section of the grocery store.
- Sprinkle chicken with shallots, mushrooms and rosemary.
- Sprinkle salt over all.
- Cook on high 4-6 hours or low 8 hours.
- When serving, make sure you sprinkle the chicken with the mushroom/shallot mixture. It's very pretty that way.