1/4 Photos of Lemon Pepper Chicken With Lemon Wine Sauce
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is a super simple recipe that has a wonderful end result. We really enjoy this one in our family and I love it because it takes me no time in the kitchen to prepare. I serve it over couscous with some sliced red pepper and snow peas for a healthy light meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3-4 chicken breasts (I make the sauce below for three of us but it would stretch to 4 we like things more saucy)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- olive oil
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 2 red chilies, finely chopped (add as few or as many seeds as you like.)
- 4.92 ml finely grated lemon rind
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml dry white wine
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml instant chicken bouillon granules
- 29.58 ml honey
- 14.79-29.58 ml brown sugar (depending on personal taste)
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 9.85-14.78 ml cornflour
- 1Heat some olive oil in a pan, sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with lemon pepper seasoning, add to pan, cook both sides until browned and cooked through, approx 20-25 Min's.
- 3While chicken is cooking make sauce.
- 4Heat some olive oil in a saucepan, add ginger, chilies and rind, saute for 1 minute.
- 5Add water, wine, lemon juice, stock granules, honey and sugar, stir until sugar dissolves.
- 6Add soy, mix a little water with the cornflour add to sauce, stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- 7To Serve: Slice chicken breasts and serve over rice or couscous or with veg and pour sauce over.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken With Lemon Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.2 mg
- Sodium 979.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 31.8 g