Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I whipped this up one night, very tasty and quick. Great for a busy work night. Serve with whole fresh green beans on the side.
- 1 (6 ounce) boxof kraft stove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- all natural pam no-stick olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Prepare stuffing mix according to instructions on the box. Side aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken wings at the joints discarding the tip.
- Melt butter in large sauté pan.
- Add the chicken, lemon & pepper seasoning, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Sauté chicken wings over medium heat for about 15 minutes or until brown and crisp turning occasionally with wooden spoon.
- Spray lightly 2 quart 8 x 11 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer stuffing mix on the bottom of the pan and top with the chicken wings.
- Cook in oven for about 20-30 minutes.