This is super easy and an excellent quick dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill over medium high heat.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine lemon zest and juice with extra-virgin olive oil. Reserve 1/4 of the marinade.
- 3Coat chicken tenders in marinade and season generously on both sides with coarse black pepper. Season chicken tenders lightly with salt.
- 4Cook tenders in 2 or 3 batches, a single layer, in a very hot grill.
- 5Chicken tenders will cook 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and brush with the reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 111.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 39.4 g