Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is super easy and an excellent quick dinner.
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Chicken Tenders recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the grill over medium high heat.
- In a shallow dish, combine lemon zest and juice with extra-virgin olive oil. Reserve 1/4 of the marinade.
- Coat chicken tenders in marinade and season generously on both sides with coarse black pepper. Season chicken tenders lightly with salt.
- Cook tenders in 2 or 3 batches, a single layer, in a very hot grill.
- Chicken tenders will cook 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a serving platter and brush with the reserved marinade.
Lemon is my favorite flavor...this is a great recipe!! I served it with your Lemon/poppyseed noodles Lemon Poppy Seed Noodles wonderful!! Thank you for another recipe that we will be using again and again!