Recipe by Shirl (J) 831
The lemon pepper seasoning in this sauce gives the chicken a fresh flavor. Note: I had found the lemon pepper starter kit in a small rural town in Alberta, Canada. Not sure if it is available other places. You may have to sub your favorite veggies and add some lemon pepper seasoning.If someone comes up with a good alternative for this recipe, I'd love to see it.
Top Review by Why Me?
This was wonderful. I did add a little bit of sour cream to the soup and it was all delicious!!! I served it with sweet potatoes and a green salad. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe that had wonderful flavor!!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut
- 1 (10 ounce) package lemon pepper, meal starter
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook 4-5 minutes until brown, stir occasionally.
- Add frozen vegetables, contents of seasoning packet from meal starter, and water; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 6-8 minutes until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender; stir occasionally.
- Add soup; mix well.
- Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until heated.