Recipe by LMillerRN
Lemon and Pepper Seasoning flavors this saucy chicken and carrot medley with a distinct spicy lemon flair.
Top Review by robbin.oakley
This is really good!! I love the sauce. The only thing I did different was, I left the chicken in while I sauteed my carrots and onions(used reg yellow onions) It went perfect with green beans and a wild rice pilaf.
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons mccormick lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup baby carrots, quartered lengthwise
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mccormick parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub Lemon & Pepper Seasoning Salt on chicken. In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Sauté chicken 7-10 minutes per side or until done; remove from skillet. Keep warm.
- Add carrots and onions to skillet. Sauté 2 minutes. Whisk together broth and flour. Pour over vegetables; bring to boil. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add sour cream and parsley. Simmer 2 minutes. Spoon over chicken.