Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super-easy recipe, based on the "bowls" that were in Applebee's, but using ingredients we had on hand. Recipe is easily adaptable for oe person, or for a flock! Looks fancy enough for a dinner party, too.
- Cook Chicken Breasts per package directions in a deep pan lined with foil (you will need to save all the juices from cooking).
- Cook Spaghetti noodles to your taste-- just beyond al dente works well. Drain and keep warm.
- Cook sugar snap peas per package directions.
- Mix spaghetti noodles and snap peas together in serving bowl. Pour juices from chicken cooking over the mixture.
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces. Add to spaghetti & peas, mix & serve.