Chef #559862's Note:
Super-easy recipe, based on the "bowls" that were in Applebee's, but using ingredients we had on hand. Recipe is easily adaptable for oe person, or for a flock! Looks fancy enough for a dinner party, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook Chicken Breasts per package directions in a deep pan lined with foil (you will need to save all the juices from cooking).
- 2Cook Spaghetti noodles to your taste-- just beyond al dente works well. Drain and keep warm.
- 3Cook sugar snap peas per package directions.
- 4Mix spaghetti noodles and snap peas together in serving bowl. Pour juices from chicken cooking over the mixture.
- 5Slice chicken into bite sized pieces. Add to spaghetti & peas, mix & serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon-pepper seasoned chicken breasts