1/4 Photos of Lemon-Pepper Chicken Deli Roll Sandwiches
These are great for a quick lunch! and so yummy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat up olive oil over medium heat in medium/large pan.
- 2Cut chicken breasts in half to make 4 thin slices of chicken breasts.
- 3Season chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- 4Cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile spread mayo on each side of the deli rolls. Toast deli rolls on skillet for about a minute.
- 6To make secret sauce, combine ketchup and ranch in small bowl. Add mustard to taste.
- 7Place chicken on bread followed by lettuce and tomato. Top off with secret sauce! ENJOY! :D:D:D.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pepper Chicken Deli Roll Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 1203.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning