Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are great for a quick lunch! and so yummy too!
Make and share this Lemon-Pepper Chicken Deli Roll Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Heat up olive oil over medium heat in medium/large pan.
- Cut chicken breasts in half to make 4 thin slices of chicken breasts.
- Season chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile spread mayo on each side of the deli rolls. Toast deli rolls on skillet for about a minute.
- To make secret sauce, combine ketchup and ranch in small bowl. Add mustard to taste.
- Place chicken on bread followed by lettuce and tomato. Top off with secret sauce! ENJOY! :D:D:D.
Come closer! No, no, ALL of you. Do ya feel lucky? Well, do ya? Then make this. It's a winner!
*YUMMERS* This was a great way to make chicken sandwiches. My family loved them. I really liked the toasted bun with mayonaise and my boys were shocked when I told them how I made it. Yeah, I waited til they tasted it. The dressing was very tasty, never would of thought. So glad I tagged this recipe. I will definitely make again and again. Thanks for sharing (made for Bevy Tag 8/08) ~V
Simple, Easy, Quick and Yummy! We all enjoyed this Sandwiches/Burgers. I'm not sure what a Deli Roll is so I used a regular white bread roll, otherwise I kept to the recipe. I love sauces and this sauce is great, I had some Ranch dressing in the pantry (not normally available in my region, thank you to my Zaar swap partner who sent to me) so I was lucky to be able to taste your exact recipe. Thank you MeliBug