- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 slices tomatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 deli rolls
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard (add little by little to taste, 1/4 cup may be too much for some)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat up olive oil over medium heat in medium/large pan.
- Cut chicken breasts in half to make 4 thin slices of chicken breasts.
- Season chicken with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile spread mayo on each side of the deli rolls. Toast deli rolls on skillet for about a minute.
- To make secret sauce, combine ketchup and ranch in small bowl. Add mustard to taste.
- Place chicken on bread followed by lettuce and tomato. Top off with secret sauce! ENJOY! :D:D:D.