Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
My version of Chicken Divan. Easy and very rewarding.
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Chicken & Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning lightly over chicken that has been cut into strips.
- Bake in a casserole dish for 10 minutes at 350°F degrees.
- While chicken is baking, cut broccoli into spears place in microwaveable dish and cover, place dish in microwave and cook 8 minutes on high.
- Mix in medium sized bowl all remaining ingerdients, except cheese.
- Place cooked broccoli on baked chicken in casserole dish.
- Top with mixture and sprinkle on cheese.
- place in oven for 10 minutes more, then take out and enjoy!
This was excellent and fairly simple to prepare with ingredients generally kept in the house. Only thing I did differently was use red pepper instead of curry (didn't have any). Served with flavored chicken & broccoli rice. DH said the sauce from the chicken made what we consider to be good rice phenominal. Thanks for the great recipe. Will make again. DH says definate keeper.