Recipe by TammieV
My version of Chicken Divan. Easy and very rewarding.
Top Review by Red Wing Fan
This was excellent and fairly simple to prepare with ingredients generally kept in the house. Only thing I did differently was use red pepper instead of curry (didn't have any). Served with flavored chicken & broccoli rice. DH said the sauce from the chicken made what we consider to be good rice phenominal. Thanks for the great recipe. Will make again. DH says definate keeper.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 -3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper Seasoning lightly over chicken that has been cut into strips.
- Bake in a casserole dish for 10 minutes at 350°F degrees.
- While chicken is baking, cut broccoli into spears place in microwaveable dish and cover, place dish in microwave and cook 8 minutes on high.
- Mix in medium sized bowl all remaining ingerdients, except cheese.
- Place cooked broccoli on baked chicken in casserole dish.
- Top with mixture and sprinkle on cheese.
- place in oven for 10 minutes more, then take out and enjoy!