A simple great tasting recipe that makes enough to feed the family. It has a wonderful robust flavor, but not too overpowering. This dish also makes good leftovers. Try it out and see for yourself!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of breasts. Sprinkle the lemon pepper to your own taste.
- Using a non-greased 9"x13" glass baking dish place the chicken, and melted margarine (or butter) inside. Cover.
- Bake for 30 Minutes.
- Remove from oven. Remove chicken and set aside. Add one cup of long grain white rice, one can of chicken broth (or equal amount of bouillion). Stir together and cover tightly with foil.
- Put pan back in the oven.
- Bake 30 Minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place chicken back inside.
- Cook for another 15 minutes.
- This update to the recipe (11/19/13) brings it back to its roots and eliminates the problems people were having with under cooked rice/overcooked chicken.