1/4 Photos of Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts on a Bed of Rice
1 hr 15 mins
El Bistro's Note:
A simple great tasting recipe that makes enough to feed the family. It has a wonderful robust flavor, but not too overpowering. This dish also makes good leftovers. Try it out and see for yourself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Sprinkle lemon pepper on both sides of breasts. Sprinkle the lemon pepper to your own taste.
- 3Using a non-greased 9"x13" glass baking dish place the chicken, and melted margarine (or butter) inside. Cover.
- 4Bake for 30 Minutes.
- 5Remove from oven. Remove chicken and set aside. Add one cup of long grain white rice, one can of chicken broth (or equal amount of bouillion). Stir together and cover tightly with foil.
- 6Put pan back in the oven.
- 7Bake 30 Minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, and place chicken back inside.
- 9Cook for another 15 minutes.
- 10This update to the recipe (11/19/13) brings it back to its roots and eliminates the problems people were having with under cooked rice/overcooked chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken Breasts on a Bed of Rice
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.1
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 731.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: