1 hr 35 mins
I came up with this recipe because I love chicken but there are only so many ways to try to fix it before you get tired of it, or have fixed it over and over again! So I came up with this recipe and really like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1When the chicken breasts are thawed, mix the Frank's hot sauce and lemon pepper marinade together.
- 2Marinate chicken breasts for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- 3While marinating, slice the yellow, green and red peppers into thin slivers and set to the side in the skillet.
- 4Place the chicken breasts on the grill on the top rack; grill slowly so chicken breasts stay nice and juicy.
- 5When chicken is almost completely cooked, remove from grill and place in the skillet on top of the peppers.
- 6Baste the chicken with the remaining sauce mixture that was not used and cook until chicken is completely cooked and peppers and tender!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1585.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper marinade