Recipe by LaceyLou432
I came up with this recipe because I love chicken but there are only so many ways to try to fix it before you get tired of it, or have fixed it over and over again! So I came up with this recipe and really like it!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup hot sauce (not Tabasco, I prefer Frank's hot sauce)
- 1 cup lemon pepper marinade (McCormick's)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- When the chicken breasts are thawed, mix the Frank's hot sauce and lemon pepper marinade together.
- Marinate chicken breasts for about an hour in the refrigerator.
- While marinating, slice the yellow, green and red peppers into thin slivers and set to the side in the skillet.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill on the top rack; grill slowly so chicken breasts stay nice and juicy.
- When chicken is almost completely cooked, remove from grill and place in the skillet on top of the peppers.
- Baste the chicken with the remaining sauce mixture that was not used and cook until chicken is completely cooked and peppers and tender!