Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Fried Chicken Breast that is seasoned with lemon pepper!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups cracker meal
- olive oil (for frying)
- meat mallet meat tenderizer
- lemon pepper seasoning
- Wash chicken breast
- Place chicken breast one piece at a time in a large zip loc bag and hit it with the meat mallet until it is very thin!
- Cut the chicken into smaller pieces. You want them to look like chicken cutlets.
- Season each side of the cutlets with lemon pepper seasoning. (I season mine pretty heavily).
- Beat 2 large eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the flour and cracker meal and mix well.
- Heat oil on medium. You want to only have about a inch of oil in your pot!
- Dip chicken in egg and then in the flour mixture!
- Fry on each side until golden brown.
- I usually only use 2 chicken breast for my husband and I and it makes so much that we have at least 4 cutlets left over!