This is a recipe my Mom got many years ago from the chef at a local 5-star restaurant. It is amazing!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute chicken in melted 'butter' til just slightly pink.
- 2Add black pepper and white wine.
- 3Simmer covered until chicken is no longer pink.
- 4Stir in juice of 2 lemons, remove from heat after 1 minute.
- 5Serve over Lipton Rice prepared with juice of 1 lemon in addition to package directions.
- 6Leftover sauce can be thickened using flour, 1 Tbsp at a time, and used as gravy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
chicken rice pilaf mix