Recipe by MJNace
This is a recipe my Mom got many years ago from the chef at a local 5-star restaurant. It is amazing!!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 1⁄2 cups I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 whole lemons, juice of
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) packagelipton chicken rice pilaf mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in melted 'butter' til just slightly pink.
- Add black pepper and white wine.
- Simmer covered until chicken is no longer pink.
- Stir in juice of 2 lemons, remove from heat after 1 minute.
- Serve over Lipton Rice prepared with juice of 1 lemon in addition to package directions.
- Leftover sauce can be thickened using flour, 1 Tbsp at a time, and used as gravy.