Recipe by Camzmom
chicken breast in a lemony cream sauce.
Top Review by jennifer_cda_id
I will definitely use this again! Thank you. I did use the sour cream and the full 2T of lemon pepper, it's very good. I will try with half and half once just to see how that turns out as well. Thanks for posting such a quick, tasty recipe!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced into bite size pieces
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter (to prevent chicken from sticking to the pan) or 2 -4 tablespoons Pam cooking spray (to prevent chicken from sticking to the pan)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water (I use half the soup can filled)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (sour cream adds some tang) or 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream (sour cream adds some tang)
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a Skillet sautee diced chicken in butter or pam season chicken with genorus amounts of salt, pepper,garlic & onion powder.
- After chicken is cooked through remove from pan.
- With your skillet still over medium heat,Add your can of soup, water, and sour cream mix completely till you get a nice (gravy like consistency).
- Then add the lemon pepper ( I use A LOT) atleast 2T. but start off with 1 T. taste it and see if you'd like more.
- Put Chicken back into the pan and simmer. ( You can eat it right away, but I've found if you simmer it for like 20-30min the chicken gets so tender and yummy.
- Serve over cooked white rice.