Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and yummy. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Cooking Through the Seasons and Regina Rosenberry of Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine lemon juice, butter, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the fish and seal bag and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and lemon-pepper.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.