Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
Make and share this Lemon Pepper Butter Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 chicken
- 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix lemom pepper seasoning and cayenne pepper into softened butter until well combined. Season chicken with salt. Rub butter mixture all over chicken, placing some under the skin.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes or until juices run clear.
this is one of my favorite recipes seeing as to how i work and go to school full time its hard to really cook at home but this recipe is super easy and delicious also really affordable
Moist, tender, and absolutely delicious!
REALLY enjoyed this chicken! I used 4 split chicken breasts. Very easy to put together and throw into the oven! Will be making again soon!