Recipe by Montana Heart Song
This is such an easy recipe, I hated to post but it is so tender and time saving. Some of the simplest recipes are the best. Country ribs have quite a bit of meat on them.
Top Review by lmc69101
I decided to try this tonight as my DH doesn't like BBQ sauce. I will be making again but next time I am going to try taking off the foil in the last 10 mins to make the bacon a little crisp as neither of us cared for the soft bacon. Also I will add the full 2 Tbsp lemon pepper as we both liked the flavor it gave the pork. Thanks for sharing a great recipe =)
- 2 lbs boneless pork county style ribs
- 8 -10 slices thick sliced lean bacon
- 1 tablespoon mccormick all seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon tone's lemon pepper
- Pam cooking spray
- aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a glass 8 X 10 flat dish with pam.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the bonless country style ribs in the glass dish.
- Sprinkle the top with All Seasoning.
- Then Sprinkle the Lemon Pepper all over, tops and sides.
- Lay the bacon strips over the top of the ribs.
- Push the ribs together so the bacon strips cover all of the ribs.
- Sprinkle Lemon Pepper over the slices of bacon.
- Cover tightly with alumimum foil.
- Cook for 45 minutes. Then Peek, should be fork tender, if not a few minutes longer.
- I wrap up medium potatoes, coat with margarine, foil and cook at the same time. Serve with Coleslaw, or other Salad.
- I have never had any leftovers. There is something about the flavor of lemon pepper and bacon with pork that is tantalizing to the taste buds.