1/1 Photo of Lemon-Pecan Sunburst Coffee Cake
This recipe is from the Granite Steps Inn in Savannah, Georgia. Easy and delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- 2Grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- 3Separate the biscuit dough into 8 biscuits.
- 4Place 1 biscuit in the center of the pan.
- 5Cut the remaining biscuits in half, forming 14 half-circles.
- 6Arrange these pieces around the center biscuit in a sunburst pattern, with all the cut sides facing in the same direction. I overlapped the circle sides and let the flat sides rest on the bottom of the pan.
- 7In a small bowl, combine the pecans, granulated sugar, and lemon zest; mix well.
- 8Brush the tops of the biscuits with the melted butter and sprinkle with the pecan mixture.
- 9Bake 20-25 min, or until golden brown.
- 10Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, and enough lemon juice to make a pourable glaze; beat until smooth.
- 11Drizzle the glaze over the warm coffee cake.
- 12Let stand for 10 min, or just until the glaze is set.
- 13Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon-Pecan Sunburst Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 656.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g