Prep 15 mins
Cook 47 mins
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 88.74 ml butter or 88.74 ml margarine, softened
- 236.59 ml light corn syrup
- 118.29 ml firm packed brown sugar
- 9.85 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml all-purpose flour
- 295.73 ml coarsely chopped pecans
- whipped cream
- Bake pastry shell at 450 for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine eggs and next 6 ingredients,STIR in pecans and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes,shielding edges with aluminun foil.
- after 25 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.
wow, what a nice pie. i love the little zest it has with the pecan flavor. ummmm