Prep 15 mins
Cook 47 mins
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup firm packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- whipped cream
- Bake pastry shell at 450 for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine eggs and next 6 ingredients,STIR in pecans and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes,shielding edges with aluminun foil.
- after 25 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve with whipped cream.
wow, what a nice pie. i love the little zest it has with the pecan flavor. ummmm