1/1 Photo of Lemon Pecan Bars
This is a recipe I adopted from the Recipezaar account but it did not work for me. Chef Karen has been so kind to look into this recipe and she made the alterations to make this recipe work..many thanks Karen!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium, beat butter, flour, sugar and 2 tsp lemon zest until mixture forms large crumbs.
- 3Pat crumb mixture into 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake 15 minutes, take out of the oven and lower the heat to 325°F.
- 5Combine condensed milk, coconut, pecans, remaining 2 teaspoons lemon zest and the lemon juice.
- 6Spread this mixture on top of the hot baked crust, then return to the oven.
- 7Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- 9Cut into 36 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Pecan Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1027 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.9 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g