Recipe by shygirl
My kids will only eat this lemon pasta. Rich, lemony and creamy.....uuuummm, try to cook this with fresh linguine pasta, its heavenly!
Top Review by Crystal W
I thought it was a great, light pasta. It was a titch to lemony for me, so next time I'd cut both lemon flavors down a bit. Also added mushrooms, asparagus, and tomatoes. By the way, 300 ml. converts to approx. 1 1/4 cups.
- 8 ounces spaghettini or 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces fresh pasta
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 300 ml sour cream or 300 ml low-fat sour cream
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, freshly chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package instruction.
- If using fresh pasta, it wont take 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan.
- Saute onions till fragrant.
- Add in the minced garlic.
- When light brown, add the sour cream.
- Lower heat, add 2 T. Parmesan cheese, milk, lemon pepper, juice and zest of lemon and salt if desired.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes only.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour over cooked pasta.
- Toss gently, add parsley and remaining 2 T Parmesan cheese. Serve with Garlic bread.